Silk Sheets Australia (preorder not in stock yet)
Extra soft and silky, hypoallergenic, for the best sleep you will ever have
What makes our silk sheets so fantastic
- Created from a natural, renewable source. Mulberry Silk is hypoallergenic. Mulberry silk sheets are biodegradable, so a great choice for the environment.
- Silk sheets can offer a myriad of benefits for your skin, and health. The material consists of airy fibers, that are less irritating to your skin. Silk being a natural fibre allows your skin to breathe. Silk is cooling and is not hot and sticky like cheap synthetic satin sheets.
- Silk fibre has remarkable advantages over other fabrics. Such as being natural, versatile, and breathe-ability.
- The comfort of our luxury sheets, and other advantages, can make all the difference to a deeper sleep. Enjoying a longer deeper sleep, you have more chance to wake up refreshed and full of energy.
- Silk sheets keep you cool in summer and pair beautifully with our silk pillowcases and silk filled quilts.
- Lujo Home is a family owned South Australian online store. Our stock is in Australia. Payment options include interest free layby with afterPay, zipPay, oxipay or laybuy.
Silk sheets Australia in more detail
- Material: 100% Long stand grade 6A Mulberry silk 19 momme or 22 momme see individual listings in the drop down menu
- Style: Australian Queen or King Size – available individually as a flat sheet or fitted sheet, all sheets and pillowcases sold separately
- Colors: Ivory white, Charcoal, Caramel, Black, other colours to be ordered as special order. Please message us for details.
- Sheets Sizes: (Please measure your bed carefully as these sizes can vary between manufactures)Australian Queen sheets –
Silk fitted sheet 152 x 203 + 40 cm
Silk flat sheet 252 x 265cm
Australian King sheets –
Silk fitted sheet 182 x 203 + 40 cm
Silk flat sheet 280 x 265 cmSilk pillowcases are available separately
- *These prices are introductory only and are subject to change
- Packaging: Plain PVC plastic packaging (these are introductory and this will change in time)
- Please note these photos are of our pillowcase range, the sheet silk will be the same and the packaging will be similar.
Please also note the photos of the colour of silk can differ on various computer screens and in different lights
Answer: Often people worry about the thread count of their sheets. Mulberry silk is measured in silk momme weight. We only sell 19momme and 22 momme. Silk is a great option fabric for luxury sheets and softness.
Answer: Yes sheets are delicate but can still be machine washed. Only on a cold gentle setting with like colours. Be sure to line dry in shade. Do not tumble dry, or use oxygen bleaches or bleach.
Answer: To keep prices down we have decided to sell straight to the public. This means you get the best price and the best customer service.