Bamboo sheets Australia
Extra soft and hypoallergenic, for the best sleep you will ever have
Learn more about the bamboo sheets Australia
- Created from a natural, renewable source. Bamboo requires less energy and water to grow. Which helps preserve natural resources. Bamboo sheets are biodegradable, so a great choice for the environment.
- Bamboo sheets can offer a myriad of benefits for your skin, and health. Kun, a natural antimicrobial agent, can be found in bamboo fabrics. Kun can help prevent infections, and reduce body odour. Bamboo is hypoallergenic, and anti fungal, while still being soft to touch. The material consists of airy fibers, that are less irritating to your skin. Bamboo fabric has a porous texture. This allows your skin to breathe, and absorbs excess moisture.
- Bamboo fibre has remarkable advantages over other fabrics. Such as strength, versatility, and breathe-ability.
- The comfort of our luxury sheets, and other advantages, can make all the difference to a deeper sleep. Enjoying a longer deeper sleep, you have more chance to wake up refreshed and full of energy.
- Bamboo sheets keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Lujo Home is a family owned South Australian online store. Our stock is in Australia. Payment options include interest free layby with afterPay, zipPay, oxipay or laybuy.
- Material: 100% Bamboo Rayon
- Style: Australian Queen or King Size – each set contains 1 white bamboo fitted sheet, 1 white bamboo flat sheet & 2 white bamboo pillowcases in a reusable bamboo bag cover
- Colors: White, dark grey or light blue
- Sheets Sizes:Australian Queen sheets – Bamboo fitted sheet 152 x 203 + 40 cm Bamboo flat sheet 245 x 273.9
Australian King sheets – Bamboo fitted sheet 182 x 203 + 41 cm Bamboo flat sheet 260 x 274 cmBoth bamboo pillowcases are 50 x 73 cm
Answer: Often people worry about the thread count of their sheets. Bamboo is often a the best fabric for luxury sheets and softness.
Answer: Yes bamboo sheet sets are easy care, and machine washable on a gentle cycle with like colours. Cold water is best for less shrinkage. Be sure to line dry in shade.
Answer: To keep prices down we have decided to sell straight to the public. This means you get the best price and the best customer service.